Piping Today is the National Piping Centre’s bi-monthly magazine which seeks to promote the music, history and study of the bagpipes.
Packed with features, news articles, commentary, photo stories and exclusives this is the highest quality Piping Magazine of its type. Piping Today aims to bring you the best of the best in piping journalism in an excellently designed glossy magazine.
We have news from competitions and events, solo pipers, new bands and artists, as well as The National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland and The National Piping Centre.
Your annual subscription gives you access to all 6 issues of the magazine, delivered straight to your door.
Additional Online Content
Issue 45 – Mountain Piping – Bagpipes in American old-time music. Click here for additional online content.
As a taster…
You can read these articles that appeared in previous issues of Piping Today:
- Inveraray and District Pipe Band- Issue 63
- Piping Live! 10 Years On – Issue 63
- Milngavie Pipe Band – Issue 64
- Noting the Tradition – Issue 64
- Edinburgh Sessions – Issue 63
- Greys Notes, Opinions, Assumptions and Truths – Issue 65
- Roddy MacDonald, The Return of the King- Issue 65
- Jamie Troy, Taking Silver with a well-trusted reed – Issue 66
- The Northern Ireland Piping Phenomenom- Issue 66
- The World Pipe Band Championships 2013 – Issue 66
Free Digital Editions
Contact Clare Lynas: email@example.com