The Pipers' Tryst Hotel and Restaurant - Now Open!
We are delighted to announce that The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant and Hotel are now open and we are now taking bookings! Our restaurant will serve food from 8am – 6pm, and you can book your table and hotel stay now.
Update - We are now opening until 7.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays in the Pipers' Tryst Restaurant, so book now for dinner this weekend!
We are so excited to have guests back in our restaurant and hotel, but so you can truly relax with us, we wanted to let you know about a few things we have been doing – and what you can do whilst with us – to help keep everyone safe.
For The Pipers' Tryst Restaurant
- We will be assisting with track and trace, therefore the lead booking on the reservation will be required to supply their full name, email and telephone number.
- Booking in advance is strongly recommended. To keep our distance we have a reduced capacity, so book now and don’t miss out on a table!
- We have new hand sanitising stations around the building. We would also recommend guests should sanitise their hands before entering the building.
- We have a one way system in place meaning guests should now all enter via our main entrance and exit through our restaurant door.
- All tables are 1 metre plus apart.
- The restaurant will operate table service only.
- The maximum table size we will offer is for 8 guests. We will review this in accordance with government guidelines as they change.
- Your table allocation will be for a maximum of 2 hours, to limit time indoors, but also to help us with reduced capacity.
- All our restaurant staff will wear PPE in front and back of house.
- Additional cleaning measures will be carried out daily across our public areas.
- Our toilets have been locked to control and guests should ask for a key and visit one at a time.
- There is additional signage directing you around the building.
- Contactless and card payments are recommended.
For the Pipers' Tryst Hotel
- Checking In and Out - We are minimising contact between our staff and guests by providing Perspex screens at our front desk. We now have a key drop for keys to be left on check out and hand sanitiser in hotel public areas.
- Room Hygiene - We have currently halved our maximum hotel capacity to ensure rooms are not in use each night. This will allow additional cleaning time and checks to be carried out. We are paying attention to high touch areas such as door handles, remote controls and desk areas. We have removed some items from the bedroom which can be provided on request. A note of these items are provided in your guest book. We will also be providing a mask and gloves for guests staying with us should they prefer to wear these in the public areas.
- Protecting our team - We have issued our team with the appropriate PPE to allow them to feel safe while working. This includes gloves, masks, visors and hand sanitiser. Our housekeeping team will not enter the bedrooms until guests are fully vacated and for guests staying multiple nights we will only service the room on request
We hope that these new guidelines help you to feel safer when dining and staying with us. We can’t wait to see you again soon!