Job Vacancy - Bagpipe Shop Manager - Closes 28th January
We are currently seeking a Shop Manager to join the National Piping Centre. As an integral part of the team, you will be tasked with supporting the running of the retail business in The Bagpipe Shop. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and learn more about retail management and traditional music, especially bagpipes.
Your Duties will include:
- Motivating a small team to deliver great customer service
- Training and developing the team to maximize their potential
- Opening, closing, and daily running of the shop
- Planning retail marketing activity
- Meeting and exceeding your sales budget and profit targets
- Managing stock control and conducting regular stock takes
- Previous experience within retail sector
- Strong customer focused background
- Positive, happy and energetic attitude
- Be authentic, dynamic and hands on
- A can-do attitude and passion for working retail and customer service
- Ability to thrive under pressure whilst being a brilliant motivator and inspiring your team within a professional but fun environment.
Salary will be £20,000 pa plus dependent on experience for the right person.