All our menus feature the best in local produce, giving you a true taste of Scotland.
Our food charter means that we pride ourselves on sourcing the finest produce from around Scotland, including Ayrshire bacon, black pudding, Scottish grass-fed beef, as well as some of the tastiest haggis in the world! We make great effort to use the freshest seasonal vegetables, free-range Scottish eggs amd dairy from great local suppliers. Our food is seasoned with Hebridean Sea Salt from the Isle of Lewis and we use Perthshire rapeseed oil in our cooking and dressing.
- PDF – A la Carte Menu
- PDF - Scottish Market Menu
- PDF - Winter Market Menu (Available December 2018)
- PDF - The Pipers' Tryst Drinks Menu
- PDF - Gluten Free Menu
- PDF - Vegan & Vegetarian Menu
- PDF – Children’s Menu
- PDF – Breakfast Menu
- PDF – Private Party Set Menus