Here you can find out about The National Piping Centre's livestreaming events that are coming up.
The Piping Times Launch Concert Livestream
We are delighted to be launching the first volume of the Piping Times Annual with a concert taking place on Friday 26th November 2021 from 7.30pm GMT. The in person event is an exclusive, invitation only concert, but you can watch a stellar line up of performances from the comfort of your own home! There will be performances by a quartet from Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band, Silver Chanter Champion for 2021 Angus MacColl, Uillean Piper Jarlath Henderson and from up and coming traditional music group Harbour Road, who feature piper Bradley Parker.
So get your tickets now for this fantastic night of piping below!
Register for Tickets
Tickets for the livestream at £10, with watch again available for 7 days after the event.
1. To get your tickets scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see a picture of magazine covers.
a. Click on the green Buy Tickets/Watch Online button
2. A Pop-Out box opens up
3. In the box, under the NPC logo are two clickable options: "Login" and "Sign Up."
a. If you HAVE previously purchased tickets through Piping Live or The National Piping Centre:
i. Select "Login" (which may be the default)
ii. Enter your email and existing password
iii. Click on the gray/brown box that says "Log In"
iv. Follow the instructions to pay.
b. If you have NOT previously purchased tickets through Piping Live or The National Piping Centre:
i. Select the "Sign Up" option under the logo
ii. Follow the instructions to register and pay.
4. On the day, come back to this page and refresh the stream at 7.30pm, then sit back and enjoy the event. The stream will remain online for 7 days after the event for viewers to re-watch.
How to log in or view the event
- To log in and view the event, please return here, to this page www.thepipingcentre.co.uk/livestream after purchasing your tickets.
- Once you have completed your purchase, it maybe that you are already logged in. Please scroll to the bottom of the page, and you should see a short video.
If you see the purchase tickets box/button
- Click on the "Buy tickets" Button below as you did when you purchased
- When the pop out box opens up, you will see in small letters Log In/Sign up
- Please click on Log In and there you can in put the email and password that you registered with and this should then take you through to a holding page, with our short video.
- Once you are logged in, you should see a short video explaining how to refresh the stream as the event starts.
Please do not use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browsers as these aren't compatible with the player. Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as they will show you the stream.
We recommend setting this up as soon as possible after purchasing your ticket.
To Watch the Event on Friday 26th November
At 7pm, please refresh your page (top left of your screen, curly arrow) to get the stream to start.
Don't worry, when you refresh, it will start from the beginning, so even if you are a few minutes late, you won't miss a thing.
If you would like to cast to a TV, there are some tips here, but please be aware vimeo doesnt work with Chromecast.
If the broadcast is buffering, you can lower the bandwidth which should stop this. In the video player, at the bottom right of the screen, you will see a small cog button. Click that and select 720p or less.
For all authentication, payment and access related inquiries, please visit the InPlayer Support Center.